Our “Gentle” womb steam blend is our mild blend for those who may suffer from uterine fatigue. This imbalance may be indicated by spontaneous bleeding, spotting, aneima, short cycles, or heavy periods
+ Short Cycles (27days or less)
+ Spotting/ Spontaneous Bleeding
+ Heavy flow
+ Flood Bleeding
+ Pink Menses
**NOTE: Steaming is not recommended when menstruating, pregnant (Before 37weeks) or after ovulation when trying to conceive**
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.**
(1) 12oz Womb Steam Blend ( 1-2 month supply)
(2) Reusable Muslin Tea Bag
(1) Instructional Steam Therapy Guide
Olive Leaf, Astragalus, Citrus Peel, Marshmallow, Comfrey, Dandelion, Plantain, Red Raspberry Leaf, Shepherd's Purse, Yarrow, Oat Straw
How To Use Womb Steam Blend
- Boil 3 cups of purified water, add 3 tablespoons of blend, cover & simmer for 3-5 minutes. May steep longer than 15 minutes for a stronger infusion.
- Transfer water into non plastic bowl or crock pot and let cool for 5 minutes. Place under steam stool. Test temperature with hand.
- Sit/kneel above bowl. Wrap a blanket around your waist to contain the warm vapours.
General Steam Regimen
General Feminine Care: 2-3 times per month
Fibroids/ Endo/ Pcos: 2-3 times per week
Menopause: 2-3 times per month
Postpartum: 2-3 times per month
About Womb Steam Blends
Womb steaming blends, are formulated with nourishing, and action based properties to stimulate the cleansing of the reproductive tract. Supportive to encourage circulation to the uterine cavity, and blood vessels that connect to the vaginal canal, cervix, and uterus. As with any organ, increasing circulation helps to improve the overall function and vitality so that it can function optimally. Resulting in improved menstrual health.